Re: [Xen-users] Amazon EC2+Slackware 14(64 bit)

On Tue, 2013-07-02 at 11:06 +0530, Geetha, ANGLER - EIT wrote:
> Ian,
>
> Please find the attachment of console output.

"Command line: root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=xvda1 console=xvda1 ro" is odd.
You want something like "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc console=hvc0" that
might better let you see what is going on.

Your domain is continually rebooting but since you are providing next to
no information about what you are doing it is very hard for me to know
if this is because you are rebooting it manually or if it is doing it
itself.

If you want to get useful help from a mailing list then you need to be
precise about the actions you are performing and describe things clearly
and fully. Unless you can do this then I'm not sure how much more help I
can give.

Ian.