Re: [Xen-users] SPICE with Upstream QEMU and qxl VGA cause Windows BSOD

Spice works good with xen except qxl (for now), also vdagent and
usbredirection works.
About vdagent I posted the libxl patch for support it and for usbredirection
I'll post also.
About qxl I retried it now on windows 7, with qxl driver have the same
problem of very bad performance and random crash after some time, without
qxl driver (as standard vga) working correctly (was already since last
year).