From: Geetha, ANGLER - EIT [mailto:geetha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:15 PM
To: 'Ian Campbell'
Cc: 'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Amazon EC2+Slackware 14(64 bit)

Ian,

The instance is rebooting it self I think so...

The below is the end of my console output.. There is no more Ian,,,

[   78.569862] xenbus_dev_shutdown: device/console/0: Initialising !=
Connected, skipping
[   78.890483] Restarting system.

We are running servers in Amazon aws... I am working with slackware since
11.0 version (2008 to till date)....

Now we need to update the slackware 13.7 to slackware 14 64 bit version.

I've built the own kernel package of slackare and upload the server which
I've sent the documentation in previous mail...

I am trying a lot to set up the slackware 14 64 bit on Amazon aws..

I've changed the pv-grub kernel which bundle the image.. But no use..

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/UserProvidedkernels.html#
UsingUserProvidedKernel

I could not get into the slackware 14 as I followed the same steps of
configuration in old versions..

This is my scenio Ian...

Regards
Geetha