Re: [Xen-users] Problems with VGA Passthrough

Hi,
I run into the same problem with Ubuntu getting Error: (22, 'Invalid
argument') with Ubuntu repository versions.
I ended up compiling xen 4.1.4 with patches for VGA Passthrough and I'm
actually running 3 windows 7 domUs, 2 of them with VGA passthrough + USB
controller and the other one running SQL server.

Check this message for info.
http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/VGA-passthrough-radeon-4850-as-primary-card-tp5714485p5714606.html

I applied those patches and didn't use GPLPV drivers as I was getting BSOD
and Dom0 freezing issues.