[Xen-users] issue on ssh to domu in Xen 4.0

Hi all,

I install Xen 4.0.1 step by step according to the installation of Xen 4.0.1. I can create Para domU and use console to access it, but I can not use ssh to domU. When I use ssh to link the domU, I can not access the tty of domU after inputting password. I did not why like this? Actually, xvc0 is fine. Do anyone meet this situation and can you give me a solution?

Best

Xiao Ling

--
Xiao Ling

Key Laboratory of Service Computing Technology and System, Ministry of Education
Key Laboratory of Cluster and Grid Computing,Province of Hubei
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Wuhan, 430074, China