Re: [Xen-users] How come Linux kernel 3.10 does not have Xen configuration options any more?

Dear Ian,

Pardon me for being stupid. But after setting CONFIG_HYPERVISOR_GUEST=y using the nano editor and running "make oldconfig", I still don't see the Xen configuration options.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)