Re: [Xen-users] Trying to create new domain on 4.3 but domU is starting crashed (-sc-)

  • To: Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:04:31 +0100 (BST)
  • Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 16:05:49 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dgkfX0oKv0LxTJfbiJd3Wxa6bZRSIOSdq2+I+PP6fww2wcuxqU2Xn/ovL2F7pkbPOCjs0L692HgcdrRKxrUj9oDSkSqo933d1rH0Sn7M2V8a31y6StHF4Eef6uo/iATG9zON8Rw2sbwGHx98nocUV/gHctjVettk9TJLVv5lIQY=;