[Xen-users] Which services should I add to init.d?

Hi, have a working Xen 4.3.0 on an Ubuntu Server 12.04.2.  I built xen from source and currently on each reboot of the dom0 I need to manually start xencommons else I get a error when I attempt to use xl.

I note there are 3 services which haven't got init scripts to automatically start...

xencommons
xenwatchdog
xendomains

Which do I need to autostart and what values should I be using in my update-rc.d command?

(have previously used "update-rc.d -f xencommons start 70 2 3 4 5 . stop 10 0 1 6 ." but I don't understand the "why" to the numbers?)

Any help appreciated.

Kelvin