Re: [Xen-users] unexpected Out Of Memory (OOM)

On Wed, 2013-08-07 at 23:37 +0200, Olivier Bonvalet wrote:
> So I recompiled a kernel with the kmemleak feature. I obtain that kind
> of list, but not sure that it's usefull :

These look to me like valid things to be allocating at boot time, and
even if they are leaked there isn't enough here to exhaust 8GB by a long
way.

It'd be worth monitoring to see if it grows at all or if anything
interesting shows up after running for a while with the leak.

Likewise it'd be worth keeping an eye on the process list and slabtop
and seeing if anything appears to be growing without bound.

Other than that I'm afraid I don't have many smart ideas.

Ian.