Re: [Xen-users] Ubuntu 12.10 out of the box with Xen 4.1

So I put aside the notions of seeing the laptop covered in blood at
the meat storage locker in town (as appropriate as it seemed at the
time, considering how much pain it has put me through) and installed
Ubuntu 13.04 server.  It works!  It's alive!  Still have to determine
why the onboard wireless is blowing chunks on this rev when it worked
fine before, but that's small potatoes.  And now I have Xen running
4.2 instead of 4.1, which isn't bad either.  Still need the
"acpi=noirq" on Xen itself, but Dom0 appears to function as expected.

Thanks for the assistance!

Russ