Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Import Always Fails

Yes, that was part of the original message - that I verified the transfer VM
exists by showing hidden objects.  If it exists, then the RPM is likely
installed.

---
Nick Couchman
SEAKR Engineering, Inc.

On Aug 15, 2013, at 9:09, "Errol Neal <eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 08/14/2013 07:14 PM, &quot;Nick Couchman&quot;
> &lt;Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:
>> I'm trying to contain my frustration...but I'm wondering if *anyone* has
>> *ever* gotten the Import functionality to work in XCP?  I've tried several
>> times, and keep getting the same obnoxious and useless error that is
>> absolutely no help to anyone: Failed to Import.  I have made sure that the
>> transfer VM is installed (View -> Show Hidden Objects, transfer VM is
>> there), but every time I try to do an import, whether a full OVA, an OVF, or
>> a VMDK, I just get the same silly error.  Can someone tell me at least where
>> to look to find out what's failing?  Or someone provide some experiencing on
>> how you got it to work?
>
> Firstly, have you already installed the transfer-vm rpm?

--------
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient.  If this email is not intended for you, or you are
not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient,
please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR)
Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you are strictly
prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this
message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and
delete the message from your mailbox.  Information contained in this message
that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor
attributable to SEAKR.