Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Import Always Fails

On Thu, 08/15/2013 11:13 AM, "Nick Couchman"
<Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, that was part of the original message - that I verified the transfer VM
> exists by showing hidden objects.  If it exists, then the RPM is likely
> installed.
>
> ---
You can look at the SMLog file. That has good hints.
What version of XCP are you using? Is this a single host or a Pool consisting
of more than 1?
I recently had an issue where the pool master was screwy and all
exports/imports were failing until I rebooted it.