[Xen-users] Shared memory between Dom0 and DomU

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Xie White <wait.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:08:00 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 20:09:08 +0000

Hi, guys,

I'm sorry to disturb you.

I am a student. I want to use Xen to do some test about memory sharing between two domain. I am a newbie in Xen memory sharing. I want to set up a environment.

I search on the internet. I find some patch for old version. However, I want to running on Xen 4.1 or 4.2 version. Does this still work? Can you help me? Can you give some instruction on this? or Can you give me some information?

also, I want to know how the data structure "page_info" in xen connect with data structure "page" in linux kernel. Which source code files do I need to read?  Thanks for you reading.

Thank you!