Re: [Xen-users] Xen IOMMU disabled due to IVRS table... Blah blah blah

feral,

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM, feral <blistovmhz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI, I finally got a response from Asus Engineering.  Unfortunately they're all speaking something I am not, so we had to do 3 layers of translation both ways to get it done, but I believe the issue may now be resolved.
I sent them the ACPI dump and gave them the correct addresses for IOMMU 1 and 2 (or 0 and 1?).
I'm in the middle of moving into my new place, so haven't had a heap of time to test yet, but passthrough did work correctly (HDMI audio even works now) and no errors in dmesg.  I'm currently testing with KVM.

So that said, attached is the test BIOS we got hacked together.  Flash at your own risk.  I'm running it without any noticeable issues, but as I said, I haven't had time to do any rigorous testing or deep eval. on the actual IOMMU addresses (ie: haven't dumped ACPI/IVRS yet to confirm anything).

Thanks for getting this - unfortunately I have the R1.0 version of this board, so most likely won't be able to make use of it. Having said that, I'm watching progress of a patch which could help with this on the xen-devel list.

Regards,

  David