Re: [Xen-users] Xen IOMMU disabled due to IVRS table... Blah blah blah

I also received a "test BIOS" from ASUS for my motherboard, which is
an ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0.  Like feral, I haven't done any rigorous
testing yet.  But from what I can tell, the "test BIOS" seems to have
cured all the IVRS errors that the board had been previously
experiencing.  Kudos to ASUS.

I'm also presently testing with KVM.  For those interested, here's a
link to where I describe passthrough of a Windows 7 guest to my Nvidia
GTX550Ti GPU using KVM/VFIO:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1313007#p1313007  (Note
that I haven't yet updated the description to reflect the fixed BIOS,
and so, at present, still refers to a kernel-based IVRS override that
I no longer use.)

The "test BIOS" is attached.  Flash at your own risk!  And certainly
don't flash to anything other than a ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0
motherboard.

Best regards,
GizmoChicken