[Xen-users] Problema HA xenserver 6.2

Hello xen-users.

I'm new working with xenserver and I'm trying to config a HA environment.

I already did iSCSI redundant path, and is working fine.

I have tow machine, the same and with 8GB each, and the same processor (Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3470  @ 2.93GHz)

When a run de command, xe pool-ha-enable heartbeat-sr-uuids="my iSCSI SR" the server shows me an error, after a while:

The server failed to handle your request, due to an internal error. The given message may give details useful for debugging the problem.
message: Not_found

The daemon log show me this:  Invalid pool state (1906).

Each machine has tow nics for iSCSI connection, one for management, one for pool comunication and one for VM's connect with word.

I'm using the FreeNAS 8.3.1 to control my storage.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards.

--
Kalil de A. Carvalho