Re: [Xen-users] no network after installing xen-tools

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:50:49 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:51:53 +0000

Hello.

El 12/09/13 14:29, Alexandre Kouznetsov escribió:
El 12/09/13 09:44, mmiat@xxxxxxxxx escribió:
I installed windows 2003 standard, and updated to SP2. All seems ok,
network
works and I can browse internet and LAN. But after installing
xen-tools I've no
more network card. What happened? And how can I fix it?

What Xen version are you using? On what Linux as Dom0?
Does it use xend (xm) or xl stack?

Shall I assume you install xen-tools in your Dom0?