[Xen-users] How to Remove/Delete a Pool

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Joseph Mwesigwa Bbaale <joemwesigwa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:25:32 +0300
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:27:20 +0000

Hi,

I created a pool (testPool, shown in attachment) in Citrix XenCenter 6.2, which I no longer need. But the way it got setup make me wonder:
When I choose to delete it, would it affect the "objects" beneath it? It is important that I do not delete the server (xhp18) and/or hosts found below it.

This is how the structure currently looks like (please refer to attachment):
XenCenter
   --testPool
        --xhp18
            -vm1
            -vm2
            -vm3
            -vm4

I am very new to Xen, let alone XenCenter, and I am trying to learn by doing.

Your help is highly appreciated.

--
Joseph

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength..."