[Xen-users] new with xcp 1.6 - iscsi raw configuration

Hi all,

I have experience with XEN, but I just start making tests with XCP.

My XEN installation uses iscsi disks in raw mode (i mean using phy:/... for vm definitions where the block device is an iscsi lun managed by the dom0).

I'm reading citrix manuals and googling a lot but still i'm not sure about the way to make such a configuration.

Any of you has a tutorial for that configuration?

Thanks for your help