[Xen-users] Xen 4.2 with xcp-xapi - operation not permitted

New build with Ubuntu 13.04 and Xen 4.2. Installed XCP-XAPI as the plan was to use XenCenter to manage the installation.

I pretty much followed this guide here:

With a few changes for things that have been fixed since. Installation went smoothly with no issues - only change was to add my user to the root group so he could login via XenCenter.

When I go to create a new VM it all proceeds smoothly until the point where is appears to start creating the VM on the disk and then I get an operation not permitted error.

2013-09-18 20:49:56,588 DEBUG XenAdmin.Actions.ActionBase [2652] - Internal error: Xenctrl.Error [ memory 6976752 KiB free; to be scrubbed 0 KiB; total 8175 MiB]: 1: Operation not permitted
I can't find any info about this error message anywhere. Hope someone here can help.

Cheers
Matt.