Re: [Xen-users] PS/2 port passthrough to DomU

Hi Jacek,

No, it's not a PCI-device, unfortunately. I'm going to try something else.

Thanks for your input.

Peter

On 2013-09-19 01:01, jacek burghardt wrote:
Well the easiest solution would be to pass controller lets hope it is a pci
device.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Peter Milesson <miles@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

I've got a classic keyboard with a PS/2 connector, and I've got no clue
how to pass it to my Windows DomU, which uses VGA passthrough. Which
parameters do I have to add/change/remove in the DomU config file?

Don't tell me I can use a USB keyboard, it's trivial, and in my case it's
not an option. I need my PS/2 keyboard, as a USB keyboard with those
specifics are not available where I live, and I don't want to wait a couple
of years before I possibly can get my hands on a suitable keyboard.

Best regards,

Peter