Re: [Xen-users] Live Migration

Ian,
Thank you for all your help on here.
In order to try and keep this concise I redirected the output of the
commands to files attached to this post

Going from the link in your previous post I have included the following files.

xlmigCMD.txt  - output from the xl -v migrate Win81 192.168.0.146 command
xlinfo.txt - result of xl info command
rest are logs that I think pertain to this guest domain.

I am running this on Debian Jessie (7) with Xen 4.1 from their repositories.

Thanks again for your and everyone else's help.

Shane

--
Shane D. Johnson
IT Administrator