Re: [Xen-users] During the installation of sco 5.0.5 domU crash

On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 09:23 -0300, Flako wrote:
> Hello
>       I'm trying to install sco 5.0.5 on SLES11
> (xen-libs-4.1.2/kernel-xen-3.0.13)
>       I have not had great success, start the installation, start
> copying the files, but to exceed 80% of the installation the domU does
> a crash.
>       After starting the Dumu not boot disk.
>
>       the error is:

This is just xend cleaning up after the domain has shutdown. Presumably
the real error is internal to the domU. Perhaps there was something on
the SCO serial console. I don't know how much people on this list will
be able to diagnose a SCO crash, but you should probably post it and
we'll see.

Ian