Re: [Xen-users] network problem

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 10:09 -0400, reza azimi wrote:
> Thanks Ian for the reply,
> I didn't do anything for configuring the network on the guest, there
> was nothing about configuring the network on the guest on
> the tutorial.
> What do you mean by configuring the network on the guest?

I mean how is the Ubuntu guest's NIC configured, it needs setting up in
the same way you would need to setup a physical system.

i.e. what do you have in /etc/network/interfaces, what is ifconfig -a in
the guest etc are there any logs? Or maybe it is using network-manager
or something?

I would have hoped the Ubuntu installer would have set this up right,
but who knows.

Ian.