Re: [Xen-users] network problem

Thanks Ian for the reply,
I didn't do anything for configuring the network on the guest, there was nothing about configuring the network on the guest on the tutorial.
What do you mean by configuring the network on the guest?

Thank you very much.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 6:24 AM, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 19:04 -0400, reza azimi wrote:

> based on what I've read it should work but the domU doesnt have a
> connection.
> Also I am copying my instructions from here and install hvm manually.

Dom0 looks sensible to me based on a  quick look.

How have you configured the network within the guest?

Ian.