Re: [Xen-users] How to obtain 4.3.1-rc2 sources using git?

Hi. I've used to download source packages via your site but now I would
need to use git. For some reason it just grabs me the latest 4.4 unstable
when I use git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git

If you use `git branch -r` it will list remote branches. ÂYou should see stable-4.3 (or similar).

Run `git checkout -b stable-4.3 origin/stable-4.3` to pull and link a local copy of that branch.

From there you may have to check tags to find the releast (`git tag -l` should list the tags and `git checkout tags/tagname`).

Hope that helps.

~CaseyÂ