Re: [Xen-users] How to obtain 4.3.1-rc2 sources using git?

On 23/10/13 01:56, NiX wrote:
Hi. I've used to download source packages via your site but now I would
need to use git. For some reason it just grabs me the latest 4.4 unstable
when I use git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
from memory...

git tag

to get a list of tags, followed by

git checkout 4.3.1-rc2

to move the to the point you want.

Hope that helps.

I also tried to create tar.gz via
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=tree;hb=170fa9967176c8627fe2e75dbe1dc5212019afde
but I ended up once again with the latest 4.4-unstable.