Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.2 Windows 8 Issues

John,
Only thing I would hesitate over is it isn't a release version and may
still have bugs in it.  As for that patch, it's over 3 years old.  I
would imagine it's in the version you're running. I would see what
version it was written for and what you're running and maybe a little
research to see if the patch was accepted.  I think your best bet
would be either stable or, if you don't mind helping the developers
debug it, the 4.3.0-RC6 you mentioned.

Shane

--
Shane D. Johnson