Re: [Xen-users] GTX 670 Tips?

@Andrew, sorry I will do that going forward.

@David, having trouble with linux and could use some more info.

I created a linux domu config with `gfx_passthru=1`, but the system never boots (sits at "serial0 console" when seen through vnc or sdl).

If I omit that flag, I get video post-installation (not during install) from the `nouveau` driver, which works but isn't performant. ÂHowever, after installing nvidia drivers and rebooting, I only get video over vnc/sdl.

Nobody has really written any definitive guides on linux vga passthrough, so I'm not sure where to go from here. ÂI am not sure how Xorg works, that might be a good first step, but I tried creating configurations based on debian's documentation (https://wiki.debian.org/NvidiaGraphicsDrivers#configure).

Any advice?