[Xen-users] domU

I'm working on a multi-user desktop system using Xen.  What I have configured is several domU's configured to use vfb, and this works reasonably well.  However I would like to configure each domU to full screen on a seperate X screen (think ctrl-alt-f8, ctrl-alt-f9, etc.).

Any ideas pr pointers on how to go about configuring this?  Normally I do this when starting an X session through : startx -- :1 , startx -- :2, etc., but it's not clear how to do this through the xl create mechanism.

Thanks!

Thomas Taranowski | 425-442-9209 | skype: thomas.taranowski | baringforge.com