[Xen-users] Xen private network across multiple physical servers

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Borja MartÃn <borjam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:05:27 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:06:38 +0000

Hi,
I would like to configure a Xen private network where the guests use private addresses. So far I have setup the Dom0 instances and the vm's can access to the other guests inside the same server.
Now my question is how can the guests reach the other guests that are located in other physical servers.
Here is a diagram of how the network looks:Âhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7837074/Hetzner-Network.png
The servers are in the same subnet given by the provider(I rented the servers with Hetzner, who doesn't allow bridging virtual interfaces)
Any advice/link about how could I configure this? Is there any solution that doesn't involve creating iptables rules for each vm?

Thank you in advance
Regards

--
def dagi3d(me)