Re: [Xen-users] XEN 4.3.1 VNC TLS is not working?

On Mon, 2013-11-25 at 22:54 +0000, Wei Liu wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:43:16AM +0200, NiX wrote:
> > It was logical expectation that 'xl' would read it because those option
> > are there. What is reading and using vnc tls options from xend-config.sxp?
> >

> As the name suggests, xend-config.sxp is configuration for Xend, which
> is not in use from 4.3 onwards.

yes. xl's conf file is /etc/xen/xl.conf.

> > I could not find anything with google nor documentation is not saying
> > anything clearly on how to make this work.
> >

> Sadly that might be missing bit in libxl.

I swear I wrote this code way back, apparently it never went in:
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-12/msg01353.html
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-01/msg00240.html
towards the end I say I'm going to resend, but if I did I can't find
it... (I searched three months into the future).

Does any one fancy picking that stuff up and rebasing it?

Ian.