Re: [Xen-users] Arinc653 does not run VM

On 11/25/2013 11:29 PM, Michael Davis wrote:
> Hi Nate, thanks for the tips, I've almost got my VMs running with that code
> you linked to.  I ran into the unresponsive dom0 problem but I have been able
> to get it to run after executing my scheduling code by using an all zeros
> uuid.  However my VMs still aren't getting any CPU time.  I have confirmed
> that I am using the correct uuids in my code and am registering them exactly
> the same way as the original code and as the dom0.  Is there by chance
> another step I might be missing?? Thanks for your help

Did you convert the UUID string into an actual UUID?

By declaration:

   static const char DOM_UUID[16] = {0x64, 0x6F, 0x6D, 0x31};
                                 /* { 'd',  'o',  'm',  '1'} */

   memcpy((char *)sched.sched_entries[i].dom_handle,
          DOMN_UUID,
          sizeof(sched.sched_entries[i].dom_handle));

By using uuid_parse:

   #include <uuid/uuid.h>

   uuid_parse(DOMN_UUID_STRING, sched.sched_entries[i].dom_handle);

Or some other method?

The wiki did imply that this field is a string, but it is not.  This implication
has now been corrected.

     Nate