Re: [Xen-users] qdisk and debian

I started to use qdisk with xen from qemu 1.3 and I already used it also with
qemu 1.7 without found problem.
I had also tested qemu debian package with xen compiled from source since
qemu 1.4, I not tested the latest from debian package but should be working,
qemu debian package have also some features missed on upstream qemu compiled
from xen (for example spice and usbredirection).
Probably your problem can be related to bad hvm domUs support on xen debian
package:

If your problem is another please post details and I'll try to help you.