[Xen-users] Boot problem with Debian

Hi all,

I have a Xen server based on Debian Wheezy 7.1 runnung. I recently did an apt-get update to the latest Wheezy version. Since then I have a problem booting the kernel with xen(Dom0). Booting without xen is not a problem.
I always get an error: swapper/0 Not tainted 3.2.0.4-686-pae
Last function on stack trace is: xen_prepare_smp_cpus

No I tried the Jessie tree of debian with kernel 3.11 but the same result. Same stack trace. No further information in any log file found.

Any hints how I can get my server up again?