[Xen-users] What's the easiest route for ARM

I really want to get xen running on arm and was curious what would be the best
device to use to get running.  Ideally I'm looking for the same hardware the
majority of the recent arm development has been done on.

I was looking at getting an arndale board or the new octo.  It seems like its a
four week wait to get one, so I wanted to first make sure that that is a good
board for xen or maybe there's a better route.

Anybody have experience in getting xen running on arm?  I'm fine with patching
and compiling things, but I'm not really capable of having to do real arm
hacking.

Darren