Re: [Xen-users] errors when create a HVM dom U in Xen

Hi, Ian,

Thank you for your suggestions.

>you doln't say what version you are running, so I don't know what that is

The version of Xen is 4.4.0, the linux in dom 0 is linux 3.10.0

>As might some of the logs under /var/log/xen, in particular the qemu log
given the content of
the error message.

I visit the log file, here is the content:
/usr/local/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm: invalid option -- '-xen-domid'

And I remove some unnecessary things in the xenwin7.cfg file, the bugs still
exist.