Re: [Xen-users] errors when create a HVM dom U in Xen

On Mon, 2014-01-06 at 08:52 -0800, suokun wrote:
> Hi, Ian,
>
> Thank you for your suggestions.
>
> >you doln't say what version you are running, so I don't know what that is
>
> The version of Xen is 4.4.0, the linux in dom 0 is linux 3.10.0

Xen 4.4.0 has not been released. Are you running the unstable branch?

> >As might some of the logs under /var/log/xen, in particular the qemu log
> given the content of
> the error message.
>
> I visit the log file, here is the content:
> /usr/local/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm: invalid option -- '-xen-domid'

This indicates that you have set device_model_version and
device_model_override to some inconsistent pair of settings, in
particular you have set version to "qemu-xen" and the path override to a
qemu-traditional binary.

> And I remove some unnecessary things in the xenwin7.cfg file, the bugs still
> exist.

Which "things"? What does you config file look like now? Are the errors
identical or have they changed?

Ian.