[Xen-users] xen & MacVtap

Hi list
        As we all know, SR-IOV technology can improve VNIC's performance, while it can not support live migration. I get some information recently that on KVM+Virtio platform, if we use MacVtap + SR-IOV, the live migration could be done successfully. What I want to know is may I configure MacVtap on Xen?
       Any replies are welcome! Thanks a lot.