Re: [Xen-users] Trying to create new domain on 4.3 but domU is starting crashed (-sc-)

On 11/01/14 18:47, Miguel Clara wrote:
> To problem seems to happen only with 12.04 LTS, I've downloaded the
> intrd and vmlinuz from 13.04 and this works perfectly!
Yes, these are the same symptoms I experienced. First time I had it, I
was successful by using the initrd from 12.04 and the vmlinuz from
something newer (maybe 12.10). Second time I had the issue, this did not
help and the only thing that helped was what I wrote below.

Are you compiling Xen from scratch or using a pre-built version?