[Xen-users] problem booting into xen when vt is enabled

 hello,
 i have a problem;when i enable vt in bios of my system, i can not boot
 into my fedora with xen hypervisor system.In fact, when vt is enabled
 and i wanted to boot into xen, i got this error:
 iommu: mapping reserved region failed
 and after that, it returned me to the grub. what's the problem?
 if i disable vt, i can boot into xen.
 i have a HP Pavilion Entertainment PC.
 thanks