[Xen-users] problem booting into xen when vt is enabled

can any one help me?i can not use vt (virtualization) of my system. whenever i enable it, i can not boot into xen and so  i can not create a  HVM vm. if i disable it, the problem will be solved and i can boot into xen. why it happens?why i get followning error while booting, when vt is enabled: "[Xen]  iommu: mapping reserved region failed".