Re: [Xen-users] problem booting into xen when vt is enabled

Fahimeh,

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 23:11 +0330, fahimeh soltaninejad wrote:
> can any one help me?i can not use vt (virtualization) of my system.
> whenever i enable it, i can not boot into xen and so  i can not create
> a  HVM vm. if i disable it, the problem will be solved and i can boot
> into xen. why it happens?why i get followning error while booting,
> when vt is enabled: "[Xen]  iommu: mapping reserved region failed".

The reason no one is answering you is that you have not provided enough
information for anyone to be able to do so. As I said to you on
xen-devel:

        http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen contains advice on
        the information which a report should contain, I'm afraid the above is
        not sufficient for anyone to be able to advise you.

If you do not follow that advice then it is unlikely that anyone will
know how to advise you.

Please also familiarise yourself with
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Users_Netiquette in particular #1:

        If you don't get a response, don't repost your questions
        unchanged. If nobody replies to your request, but you are sure
        somebody must know a solution or at least have a hint, it's very
        likely that nobody understands your problem. Try to describe it
        better before reposting.

Ian.