Re: [Xen-users] creating xen guest with fedora

On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 12:20 +0530, Bhadresh Udani wrote:
> Thanks Ian.
>

> I am trying now with xvda. I created xvda dusj using following
> command:
> mknod /dev/xvda1 b 202 0
> mknod /dev/xvdb1 b 202 16

From what you've said it seems like you did this in the dom0
environment? These devices need to exist in the *guest*, so mknod in
dom0 is no use and looking in dom0's /dev/ tells us nothing.

But before creating device nodes you should investigate whether the
driver is even present within the guest initramfs and whether or not it
is loaded. (lsmod, insmod, looking in /lib/modules etc all inside the
guest not dom0)

I asked you a bunch of other questions too -- please do answer them.

Ian.