Re: [Xen-users] Converting a VMDK on ESX to raw

You can try clonezilla.

Guy

Le 31/01/2014 20:25, Manoj Subramaniam (manojsub) a écrit :
I’m trying to convert a vmdk windows image to a raw image compatible with xen. I have tried qemu-img and vmkfstools so far, but have had no luck I.e, DomU says it can’t find the boot disk and fails. I am going to  try out Redhat’s virt-v2v. Is there a tool you guys use?

- Manoj