Re: [Xen-users] Requesting Help - Error: pci: PCI Backend and pci-stub don't own device

On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 08:09 -0500, Mike Neiderhauser wrote:

> Which logs are you looking for?

"xm dmesg" (or xl dmesg) in addition to the dom0 kernel dmesg. From a
previous reply:
        Does it say anything extra after you try the final create with
        22
        Invalid Argument as the result?

        Also you should look in "xm dmesg" (Xen's console) as well as
        "dmesg" (dom0's console)

> I have already started installing Ubuntu on the machine so anything
> that was from the 4.1 config has been deleted (I have a system image
> if I need to restore it to get additional information).

It's OK, lets focus on the newer version.

Ian.