[Xen-users] Dom0 memory not accepted

Hello,

today I made a fresh install of Debian wheezy, ans installed the xen-system
from testing via apt-pinning.
Then as usual I set the Dom0-cmdline to set the memory-limit as follows:

(XEN) Command line: placeholder dummy=dummy dom0_mem=4597152,max:4597152
dom0_max_vcpus=2 dom0_vcpus_pin loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all

as it is a debian System i edited /etc/default/xen to use the xl toolstack an
rebooted. xend is not running.
but I only see:
xl info
host                   : ger16
release                : 3.2.0-4-amd64
version                : #1 SMP Debian 3.2.51-1
machine                : x86_64
nr_cpus                : 20
max_cpu_id             : 19
nr_nodes               : 1
cores_per_socket       : 10
threads_per_core       : 2
cpu_mhz                : 2200
hw_caps                :
bfebfbff:2c100800:00000000:00007f00:77bee3ff:00000000:00000001:00000281
virt_caps              : hvm hvm_directio
total_memory           : 32733
free_memory            : 28107
and

free -m

Mem:          2197       1336        861          0         10       1206

-/+ buffers/cache:        120       2077

Swap:            0          0          0

has anyone a clue where and how to get the 4GB that I want ?

I searched the net and found some that say theres a glitch with the mix of
xl/and xm toolstack...bit the problem was already there when I used the xm
toolstack from the default wheezy xen 4.1 before the upgrade...and I searched
the list already too...perhaps I only look for the wring wordings.
Any Idea is really welcome.

 Holger