[Xen-users] Xen Failover - Best Pratice

Hello List,

i have two nodes with xen and drbd.

Is there a easy way to make sure my xen instances are either running on node 1 or node 2?

corosync, pacemaker, etc seem to be a overkill. Its just xml hell.

My aim is simply to make sue the xen instances are running, no need for autobalacing or stuff like that.

I was quite easy with heartbeat v1.

Any comments? Are there any other monitoring and failover projects out there?

Thanks,
Mario