Re: [Xen-users] UEFI Dom0 on Debian Wheezy - Not booting

It's me again...

Though I wasn't able to fix this problem, I instead tried the xen.efi-approach.
http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/4.2-testing/misc/efi.html

With some apt-get source binutils magic, I added --enable-targets=x86_64-pep to
its rules file and rebuilt it.
After installing this and recompiling Xen 4.4.0-RC6, I got the xen.efi file and
dropped it on my EFI partition.
I created a simple configuration file and now the system is up and running! :-)
Still some issues to be addressed, though :
I can't reboot (it gets stuck at reboot: Restarting system) the dom0 machine.
Maybe I'll open a new thread for this in case I can't figure it out myself.

Best regards
Axel