Re: [Xen-users] Xen on ARM: booting Linux from a physical partition

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 18:27 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> I'm travelling and on mobile Internet so I can't look it up

Found some WiFi see "xen/block: Correctly define structures in public
headers on ARM32 and ARM64"

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/include/xen/interface/io/blkif.h?id=380108d891acf8db5cf0d477176c7ed2b62b7928

Ian.